To be responsible for the managing the program of works to support the client contract with City Fibre. This includes ensuring all works at prebuild stage are identified and programmed in for delivery. Ensuring all works in delivery stage are risk managed and progressed through to completion with support of the field teams. The role also requires the ability to manage up to the Project Delivery manage with accurate updates highlighting & mitigating risks to client delivery. The role holder will also be responsible for day-to-day performance of their team
- Develop and maintain a strategic programme of works closely and collaboratively with a key client
- Liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
- Identification and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders
- Monitoring and Updating of Project and Programme Information
- Responsible for fortnightly submission of program to client
- Overall responsibility of as built information gathering and completion ready to point of submission
- Overall responsibility of pre build information gathering for effective input into works program
Thrive within United Living's values and culture of relentlessly striving to excellence through;
- Positive attitude and fast pace
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make things happen - starter/finisher
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience of working in telecommunications/utilities including civils, cabling & splicing program management
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software
- Excellent report writing and data analysis skills, speedy real-time changes to cover "what if Scenarios"
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search