O&M HSE Manager
Remote with occasional travel
£42,000 - £45,000
Carbon60 is currently working with a utility-scale world class EPC and developer, is seeking an experienced O&M HSE manager to join its O&M team which deal with solar farms and battery storage facilities.
The O&M HSE manager will work closely with the O&M project managers to manage the on-site operations during the operations and maintenance period ensuring on schedule completion and compliance with HSE Regs, as well as externally with the subcontractors, site visitors, the local authorities, local residents and the landowners.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of Operations & Maintenance experience in industrial environment
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate, or industry recognised equivalent
- JOB DESCRIPTION - O&M HSE MANAGER rev.0 Page 2 of 2
- In-date First aider ticket (FAW)
- Professional membership of IOSH (or equivalent)
- ISO14001 and ISO45001 auditor (preferred)
- IT skills (MS office)
- Incident investigation process and tools (preferred)
- Driving License
What will you be doing?
- Advise O&M Project Managers and subcontractors about the HSE requirements to be adhered to.
- Create Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities carried out by personnel.
- Review and approve subcontractors' pre-qualification questionnaires and update company's approved contractor list.
- Ensure every asset achieves compliance with company's safe management system.
- Undertake HSE audits on an annual basis on company's assets (solar farms and battery
- storage facilities) and produce follow-up reports.
- Conduct accident/incident investigation post incident and produce detailed report
- showing key findings, root cause and conclusions/recommendations.
- Responsible for writing HSE reports and advising when the company is
- potentially in breach of regulations.
- Assist the EPC team during pre-construction and construction phase of the projects.
What is in it for you?
- Paid accommodation (when travelling for business purposes)
- Hired car (when travelling for business purposes)
- Car expenses (when travelling for business purposes)
- Food allowance (when travelling for business purposes)
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And one of our consultants will be in touch.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search