Please only apply if you have the following:
1) experience in the automotive industry
2) experience with competitor business analysis
3) experience with market research
4) data-led information
My client is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. Their disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. Their EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo, and batteries with the smallest footprint. Supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making the next-generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
They are seeking a Business Analyst to support their growth and join the business development team and report to the CBO of the company. The candidate will lead the research and analysis activities. The incumbent will accurately collect market information, analyze financial data, articulate market trends, and deliver qualitative data, actionable insights, and takeaways on market trends. In addition, the Business Analyst will lead the internal competitive intelligence analyses from both a business and technology aspect and assess lead generation. The incumbent will work closely with other business development team members and will join business development activities with partners and customers.
- Consolidation of customers & partners, competitors, and marketplace data into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Analyze market leaders' financial information
- Perform the initial screening of leads generated and assess initial business opportunities
- Compile and analyze statistical data using various methods to collect it, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Perform valid and reliable thematic and regional market research analysis
- Use online market research sources and catalogue findings
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies in the EV ecosystem from technology, product, and market perspectives
- Identify on-time market trends and market developments/shifts as well as new players and technologies
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to present trends and produce insights
- Experience in working for a leading consulting firm - an advantage
- Prior experience with assessing business opportunities
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Proven market research analysis experience with a + for the EV automotive industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs (Monday)
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
- Robust analytical and critical thinking as well as out-of-the-box thinking in collecting valuable data and information
- Academic education in relevant fields (Economics, Business Administration, Engineering)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working capabilities
- High level of proficiency using MS Office suite
- ILR to live and work in the UK or already a British national
Office Location: Remote with regular meetings in Coventry
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search