Engineering Manager (Facilities Management)
The award-winning Facilities Management company are looking for an experienced technical engineering manager to join their team in London SE1 at a well established site. If you are looking for a new challenge and a stable career, then apply below!
Salary: Up to £60k + Benefits
- Ensure adequate control and monitoring is applied to all maintenance activities undertaken by site teams and sub-contractors.
- Functional responsibility for service delivery for ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and non-statutory legislation/guidance and site-specific health and safety and welfare policies.
- Assist the Site Management to ensure that processes are followed to assure the prompt provision and efficient delivery of all services at the specified time to the standards laid down in specified contract Key Performance Indicator's.
- Ensure systems are in place to assure that all equipment used by the service delivery team and the overall establishment, is always safe and secure.
- Ensuring that all reporting staff are suitably trained and fully aware of H&S Systems.
- Attend to and take all necessary action, statutory or otherwise, in the event of incidents or accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Highly effective people manager, who is comfortable in a client facing environment, able to build client relationship and instil trust and confidence.
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Nebosh Certificate in Safety desirable
- Minimum of HNC / HND and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Computer literate
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search