Novo Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a quantity surveyor to join their team in Newcastle. As a quantify surveyor you will support the commercial and contractual management of a portfolio of telecoms projects, these include; new build, city enhancement projects and field service frameworks. The role will ensure that the project and field service teams are fully protected under the contract terms.
- Manage the commercial resources (finance) of the assigned project (or region/work stream) to manage planned expenditure through the placement and control of contracts.
- Value work executed by contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the companies policies for risk management
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuation certification, drafting & issuing correspondence, claims, produce and report budget monitoring and producing contract/work stream performance data.
- Acting as the contractual and commercial guardian within the business.
You will need:
- Working knowledge of ICC and NEC3 ECC forms of Contract,
- 2-3 years minimum experience in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in the telecoms or utilities sector,
- Experience of NRSWA and SRWR street-works requirements,
If you have the skills and experience and would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search