Callan Connect is a Civil and Fibre Engineering company based in Aston, Birmingham, specialising in Telecoms construction. They are committed to delivering first-class service and innovation.
You will be joining an expanding project team and will be part of an exciting market leading 5G Fibre Build, working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team supporting on this exciting new project.
- Ensuring Permits are raised in accordance with the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 and Traffic Management Act.
- Create and build job packs to assist civils, cabling and tree cutting gangs, in relation to main build design and design changes during build.
- To be part of a team responsible for delivering fibre to the premises.
- To play a proactive role within the team, when reviewing permits, and providing support to other team members.
- To make the final decision that all the correct information and checks have been undertaken before raising a street works permit and creating job packs.
- To address any complaints and respond with accurately information within timescale.
- Liaise with internal supervisors when arranging site meetings, with Local authorities and with build contractor.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external members, to build relationships and a network of contacts that will deliver the best out come for people.
- Be able to prioritise and time management of workload.
You will need:
- Knowledge and ability to interpret legislation relevant to the New Road Works and Street Works Act, Traffic Management Act and Permit Conditions.
- Use own initiative to interpret street works legislation, regulations, and guidance to support colleagues within the team.
- Ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external people.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Experience and knowledge working with various Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of Permit systems.
- A subscription to Perkbox - employee benefit and reward programme.
- 22-day day holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Employee discount
If you are looking for a new opportunity to further enhance your skills and knowledge, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search