Senior Property Surveyor Location: Stafford Salary: up to £55,000 + great benefitsCarbon60 are looking for a Senior Property Surveyor to join the Maintenance Department of Property Services of a large multi-national organisation. The role involves implementing and managing planned, breakdown repairs and improvement/renewal schemes within the portfolio of corporate and educational sites such as nursery, primary, special, and high schools and academies. About the job:
- Ensure an effective liaison with property site managers to provide a comprehensive building maintenance service.
- To provide routine advice and support to properties on day to day and planned maintenance repairs.
- To undertake planned maintenance programmes including the design and specification of projects using standard documents where applicable, the raising and issuing of orders, the supervision of work on site and the verification of invoices for payment.
- Implementation, diagnosing and managing works for the repair and maintenance within various buildings.
- To undertake project management/supervising officer duties while liaising with the establishment representative which involves the initiation and completion of maintenance and minor improvement works.
- As an expanding organisation, the successful candidate may be required to work out of county.
- Projects shall be carried out within approved budgets, with great focus to health and safety procedures.
- Ensure the enforcement of appropriate health and safety risk assessments and precautions commensurate with the complexity of the project, with particular reference to the CDM 2015 regulations.
- Minimum of an HNC / HND in Building Studies or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified trades people within an appropriate trade with suitable supervisory experience will be considered.
- Experience in the management and organisation of building maintenance project works.
- In-depth experience in the provision of building specifications/drawings (AutoCad Lt is essential) for maintenance and minor improvement works.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of engineering services (mechanical and electrical) in relation to the overall maintenance of buildings. Including heating, lighting gas, fire and intruder alarms and domestic water services is desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to diagnose buildings defects, identify solutions and communicate these effectively to the relevant parties.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search