DV Security Cleared Cyber Security ManagerAs a senior Cybersecurity specialist you will be accountable for leading UK Cybersecurity compliance and operations within my client's legal and accreditation frameworks, as directed by our Global Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership with personnel line management through the EMEA Security Manager You will lead a team of Cybersecurity professionals with responsibility for leading prevention and response efforts to defend against Cybersecurity threats with primary focus on threat & vulnerability risk management and mitigation strategies. You will assist lead and develop the UK Cybersecurity Team providing guidance, design input, design reviews/assessments, specifying criteria and controls to meet policies and external accreditations and will be responsible for the assurance and effectiveness of their UK Cybersecurity operations. Cybersecurity is at the heart of everything they do and you will drive customer advocacy in delivering first class shared Cybersecurity services working with multiple stakeholders across multiple operating units and locations to meet the evolving business needsYour Responsibilities:
- Leading a multi-disciplined and talented UK Cybersecurity team to optimise and scale our UK Cybersecurity Service operations in an exciting and growing business.
- Ensuring governance to Northrop Grumman and Customer security accreditation requirements across multiple locations and varied statements of work.
- Leading Cybersecurity threat & vulnerability prevention management Working collaboratively with our Global Enterprise Cybersecurity teams to meet Cybersecurity
Event/Incident Management & reporting requirements.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of Cybersecurity reviews and operational changes to support business objectives.
- Working collaboratively with our Global Enterprise Cybersecurity teams to represent the UK ensuring best practices and UK Soverign requirements are met aligned to the UK business direction and objectives.
- Fostering and enhancing internal and external working relationships and associated security agencies
- Extensive experience leading Cybersecurity professionals in the defence industry, engaging at VP & Director level proven track record of effective leadership with excellent interpersonal skills across a wide range of stakeholders in direct and matrixed environments Extensive knowledge of UK Government Security standards ISO27001 experience One or more of the following Security Certifications:
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
Experience working with different tooling/vendors and associated cybersecurity controls/technologies (AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Cisco etc) Highly organised with a proven ability to identify and manage risk An engaging can do attitude with exceptional customer orientation and ability to adapt to changing environments
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search