Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Stores Person- Late shift
Our client are a specialist Contract Electronics Manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries by providing a complete set of electronics design and manufacturing solutions in both printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and full box-build manufacturing.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Stores Person for the late shift at their site in Hook, Hampshire. The Stores Person is required to join the late shift which is Monday to Thursday.
The stores person responsibilities:
- Work within the Stores and Dispatch department
- Responsible for all material handling activities
- Maintaining stock activity
- Ensure all material are stored correctly.
- Complete material handling activities as deemed necessary to support production throughout.
- Address any relative stock queries or issues and ensure job handling is aligned with Company processes and procedures.
To be a successful stores person, it is essential that you have previous picking and kitting experience, as well as working in a warehouse environment. MRP system and Microsoft Office packages experience is also desirable.
The Stores role is full time, onsite in Hook, Hampshire.
This is a permanent role and the shift for the stores late role is: Monday to Wednesday 15:45 - 02:00 and Thursday 15:45 - 00:00
All applicants should have the Right to Work in the UK, as we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this stores position, please do apply with an up to date CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.