Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Electrician to join a well established automotive company based in Leyland. The business provides specialist testing, validation and engineering services for vehicles across multiple industries including defence.
This permanent position is being hired due to continued growth and will focus on both planned and reactive maintenance for all electrical requirements on plant equipment within the facility.
- Carry out both commercial and light industrial plant maintenance and repair
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance to building and services.
- Maintenance of electrical distribution systems.
- Conduct route case analysis and diagnostics.
- Electrical installation & renovations.
- Complete risk assessment and method statements.
- Previous experience within an electrical role is essential.
- Hold current 18th Edition certification.
- Qualified with relevant electrical field (City and Guild Level 2, 2357 combined, BTEC level 3)
- BC 7771 Inspection and Testing certificate is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of of control systems and BMS (building management systems)
- Knowledge of cooling tower operations is desirable but not essential.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a security background check as part of the security clearance process, this will involve a criminal record check.
This is a an excellent opportunity to join a very unique company that can offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as training and progression options.
For more information on this role please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team, or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search