Trust Utilities are working on partnership with Cityfibre in the Lincoln Area and currently have a role for a Civil Supervisor.
As a Civil Supervisor you will be required to supervise and develop a team covering all areas of excavation and reinstatement. You will support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality. You will help to build a future of Fibre by:
- Carrying out daily risk assessments.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities. As well as dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager and taking action where required.
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the Project Manager
- Demonstrating strong management with our employees and sub-contractors, adopting a firm, but friendly approach to ensure good long-term working relationships.
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required.
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
You will need:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding organisational
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel Word, Visio, etc.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
- NRSWA Street works Ticket
TRUST Utilities, company benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company car / Car allowance
If this sounds like a role for you - apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search