Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a grab driver in Maidstone. Within your role as a Grab Driver you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams.
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
You will need:
- Valid Class 2 License
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho
If you have the skills, then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search