Aviation Project Manager
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Aviation Project Manager for a contract based in Basel, Switzerland. The contract is to start immediately, for 5 months but may go on longer. Flights/Travel are provided at the beginning and end of contract. Monday - Friday day shift. Excellent rates on offer.
Project Manager - Aviation
As Project Manager you will act as the main point of contact for the customer for all project related aspects, such as project planning and monitoring, raising additional work requests due to defect findings or scope increase, tracking the financial performance of the project and releasing the AC to service. In addition you will act as liaison between the customer and supervisors , engineering, production, SCM and billing. Manage the project in a pro-active manner, finding the right balance between customer satisfaction and commercial performance of the project.
- Review the initial work scope with the upfront planning team and take over ownership of the project * Discuss the project work scope with the customer during the incoming meeting * Raise defects and scope increases to the customer via Additional Work Requests * Investigate parts pricing from SCM or supplier websites * Track critical parts with the help of SCM * Open work orders in SAP * Regularly issue project financial status report to customers * Track technical project progress and issue status reports * Support production supervisors and leaders during the maintenance project * Control the hours and material budget of the project and perform regular review with supervisor and cost centre manager * Work closely together with the billing department to prepare and issue the final project invoice * Track payments and financial status of the project and manage the financial release together with the finance department * Coordinate all required paperwork and documentation for the release to service of the AC (Job cards, work report, log book, etc.) * Manage customer disputes and escalate to the appropriate level as required
- Minimum 3-5 years in an equivalent Project Management role (preferably in aviation)
- Project Management certificate
- Excellent English skills in verbal and written
- Able to work with high personal accountability
- Customer focused
- High business and financial acumen
- PC literate (MS office, SAP, CMP, CAMP) would be advantageous
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or email
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search