Role - SHE Advisor - Offshore Wind
Location - Northwest Scotland - Site Based
Start Date - ASAP
Duration - 12 Months + Possible Extension
Rates - £550 All-Inclusive Daily Rate Inside IR35
- Site based offshore SHE Advisor supporting Onshore operations of an Offshore Wind Farm project.
- This role will focus on ensuring that the project is delivered safely and efficiently.
- The SHE Advisor is responsible for driving the implementation of the SHE management system and practices to ensure SHE standards and requirements are achieved throughout the construction project.
- Responsible for supporting and assisting the client's delivery team in the delivery of the offshore wind farm with main focus on the onshore converter stations and onshore infrastructure, to achieve compliance with project goals, company standards, statutory responsibilities associated SHE and related works management.
- Provide the project manager with any reports or statistics required
- Report directly to the project manager and HSE Manager
- Review of contractor RAMS and other relevant documentation so as to ensure compliance, with the CDM Regulations, Client duties
- Supporting the development of local procedures and/or standards for SHE aspects related to work processes or asset.
- Prepare internal or review contractor's formal reports, i.e. SEARS /Accident Investigation, High Potential/Near Hits, Internal audit reports and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly SHE reports. Lead incident investigation where required. Formally communicate learnings from incident investigations.
- Active monitoring of site health and safety and work with other client disciplines and contractors to implement improvements
- Active monitoring of contractor's monthly safety observations and assist in trend analysis with the contractors
- Develop HSE drills with the contractors and assist in the implementation of any improvements arising from the drill
- Support and actively encourage a positive culture throughout the site and project
For this role, you should be dynamic and pragmatic in your approach to ensuring the project is delivered to the highest standards. You should have experience in working within a client team and working with a variety of different contractors and subcontractors.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search