Mobile Electrical Engineer - Southampton, Hampshire - £38,000 Plus van
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical engineer looking for a new job role?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading facilities management companies in the UK, based at one of their prestigious client's sites based in South Hampton, Hampshire.
Location: South Hampton, Hampshire
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 5:00PM (40 Hours Per Week)
Salary: £38,000 Plus fully expensed van
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Undertake all electrical repairs, installations, and inspection and testing within the area.
- Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
- Report any defects at time-of-service visit.
- ensure that all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- IEE 18th Edition Regulations.
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment; able to work at height.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner to represent the company, in the most professional manner possible.
- Able to carry tools and equipment by hand up to 20kg.
- good Knowledge of Building Statutory Compliance.
- flexibility and adaptability to change / flexible approach to work and working hours.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search