Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Looking to join a world renowned aviation company?
Are you a skilled Electroplater looking for a challenge.
Then this could be the role for you.
Due to continued expansion and investment into the plating division this established aviation MRO company are looking to expand on there already existing team of ElectroPlaters joining the business on a permanent basis.
the main purpose of the role will be to prep various components and assemblies ready for plating as well as carryout the plating using diping tanks utilizing chrome and nickel plating.
- Previous experience of electroplating or similar field is essential.
- Experience working with various material such as cadmium, nickel, chrome, copper, gold and silver.
- Ability to mask and prepare components and larger assemblies.
- Ability to read engineering drawings is advantageous.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as calipers, verniers and gauges is beneficial but not essential.
This position will be working on a double days shift pattern:
Week 1: 06:00 - 14:00
Week 2: 14:00 - 22:00
Shift allowance will be paid on top of annual salary.
some training position are available but candidates will need to have a foundation knowledge of electroplating to be successfull.
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
Interviews will be held shortly apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch ASAP.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.