Role - WTG Client Rep (Marine Package)Location - OffshoreRotation - TBCStart Date - ASAPDuration - 12 Months + Likely ExtensionRates - £750 Daily Rate (Inside IR35)Requirements:- NEBOSH / IOSH - Full GWOs - Offshore Medical - Electrical Awareness - HUET - Covid19 Passport - Foundation & WTG Experience - CDM & Marine Regulations Experience - Offshore Lifting & LOLER Experience - 5+ year's in a similarRepresentation of the interests of the Project on the offshore installation vessel(s) during the WTG foundation transport and installation works.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other operations, safety and technical discussions to ensure Works are being carried out safely, according to project schedules and to the required levels of quality.
- Review and understand risk assessment and method statement (RAMS) and QHSE documents ahead of and during the execution phases. Keep up to date with all changes to these documents.
- Be present as a witness during all defined key stages of load-out, transportation and installation as required. Access all Contractor work areas in accordance with the appropriate rules and safe systems of work.
- Represent the client in all quality/ handover activities at the point of transfer of custody of the assets and Contractor's completion of work scopes.
- Participate in regular safety walks with management, operational and HSE representatives from the client, Contractor and third-party organisations.
- Assist in the development of the Daily Progress Report (DPR).
- Prepare and distribute the DPR every day ensuring signature by the relevant parties
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search