Financial Controller (EPC)
A great opportunity has arisen for a proven Financial Controller to join my international renewable energy Client at a time of great growth and expansion.
The principal mission of the Financial Controller will be to monitor, support and control all financial operations regarding projects' execution. The Financial Controller position reports directly to my Client's Headquarters Finance Division.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Monitors financial performance of Projects (P&L, cash flow, actual vs budget etc), ensuring accuracy and control
- Conducts the preparation of regularly monthly / quarterly / annually management accounts, Cashflows, Forecasts and other relevant reports
- Participates in project Budgeting validation in cooperation with the Project Management Team
- Reviews all contracts with Sub-Contractors regarding financial issues before signing
- Ensures the accurate and timely recording of financial results, in accordance with local and IFRS standards
- Ensures timely closure of finance audit recommendations, participates in preparation, implementation, and monitoring of corrective action plans
- Is accountable for the timely and smooth compliance with Local Tax Authorities
- Deals with the company's banks regarding payments, receipts and foreign currency transactions
- Coordinates all financial / admin matters with the local authorities in collaboration with the Project Director
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, a Master's degree in a relevant field will be considered an asset
- 10+ years' experience (preferably in the construction industry - EPC)
- Financial reporting experience under IFRS and familiarity with key accounting judgements for engineering services businesses and accounting for long term projects
- Strong knowledge of Accounting, General Chart of Accounts and Tax matters
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork mentality
- Strong organisational and planning skills, problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be legally entitled to work in the EU
With a competitive salary on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious global Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search