Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their team in Guildford. As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for all commercial matters on Projects in either a geographical area or covering certain Clients / Contracts. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of Project Quantity Surveyors and Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
- Line Management of Project QS's and Asst. QS's within your team
- Mentoring and developing your line management reports
- Ensuring existing commercial / contractual procedures & protocols are followed and best practice is used
- Collation and verification of, and accountability for, contract reporting (CVR, Cashflow, etc) and provision of reports upstream to Commercial Director.
- Being actively involved to ensure Earned Value is maximised / full entitlements secured in respect of both cost and programme (extensions of time).
You will need:
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 10 years post-graduate experience ideally as site based Quantity Surveyor contractor / subcontractor side, and already having operated at a management level.
- Clean UK driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the South-East.
- Good working knowledge / experience of NEC3 / 4 forms of contract
- At least 2-5 years commercial management experience including managing a team, and some experience in a utility environment
If you have the skills and would like to know more about this excellent opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search