FM Multiskilled Engineer (Electrical bias)
Location - Salford
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000k
Working hours: Shifts ( 4 day on, 4 off or 4 nights on and 4 off)
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to oversee the provision of M&E building services, incorporating maintenance, small-works projects, and contractor management, at this highly prestigious critical broadcast site in Salford, Manchester, working for a well-established FM company.
- Provide first line technical support.
- Manage planned & reactive maintenance works to ensure SLA and KPI are met.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out effectively, efficiently, and safely.
- Provide technical and hands on support for the team.
- Plan and carry out system resilience tests.
- Accept full responsibilities and duties of a high voltage authorised person for site.
- Plan and resource small works projects and source parts/materials.
- Maintain site statutory compliance files.
- Attend client meetings as and when required.
- Update site logs and produce written reports and change control documentation.
- Recognised Electrical/Mechanical/HVAC qualifications and apprenticeship C&G, HNC/HND etc.
- Fully qualified electrical C&G2360 parts 1 and 2
- Testing and inspection 2391 or similar
- City and Guilds 18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- Experience of managing s shift of engineers
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC Plant: AHU's, FCU's, Pumps, Motors, Chillers, Lighting, UPS, Generators and BMS etc.
- Knowledge of H&S policy and procedures-IOSH/NEBOSH (preferable)
- High Voltage Authorised Person experience (Desirable)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search