Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer required in a permanent role based in Hayes at a global aviation company. The role involves working on the production process, identifying areas within the tooling and materials process, to increase the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities and duties
- To create manufacturing instructions on how tooling should be used, produced and maintained.
- Work closely with CAD and Technical Support Engineers to support in the creation of tooling documentation.
- Using LEAN processes, support and identify areas in production which would benefit from statistical process improvements.
- Ensure a consistent quality output across production
- Any tasks or duties undertaken should follow in compliance to company and EASA safety/environmental standards
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- Proven experience within manufacturing environments, ideally aviation/aerospace
- Be trained within lean manufacturing and continuous improvement processes.
- Able to understand engineering drawings and instructions.
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Candidate must have full working rights in the UK.
Candidates would be required to work double day shift pattern:
- Week 1: 06:00 - 14:00
- Week 2: 14:00 - 22:00
The benefits for this role include a desirable wage, an employee health plan and discount scheme, free parking as well as heavily discounted flights.
If you are looking to join a large aviation company and analyse a busy production schedule, please attach your CV or contact Carbon60, as interviews will be held shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search