Our client in Hamble specializes in the manufacturing of high-performance, solid-state laser systems and fiber optics for scientific, analytical and metrology applications. They are looking to hire a EHS Coordinator to join their business.
- Provide guidance on H&S matters to the Management Team.
- Review and approve H&S policies, procedures, work instructions and safe systems at work
- Review H&S legislation, regulations, HSE guidance and Approved Codes of Practices; and ensure
implementation within the organisation
- Provision, implementation, review, approval and maintenance of Risk COSHH & REACH Assessments
as required by UK and EU Legislative requirements
- Establish controls to ensure adherence to the H&S program
- Compile all H&S activity reports and performance statistics as required
- Provision of H&S information, instruction and training, as and when required
- Oversee and advise on the day to day implementation of H&S arrangements - including Risk
Assessments, Inspection & H&S Equipment Maintenance
- Investigate and follow up accident, incidents and near misses
- H&S Committee Chairperson
- Ensure Laser Safety, First Aid and Fire Marshall Requirements and training are adequate
- Experience of maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with Health & Safety legislation
- Previous experience in a related industry in a H&S role
- Ability to remain current on the HASAWA and related regulations to advise management
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - with both internal staff and external parties
- Excellent IT and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- NEBOSH Certificate holder
- Experience as Site EHS
- Experience as a Laser Safety Officer would be advantageous
- Experience of working in an engineering/logistics environment/role would be advantageous
If you have the right skills required for the EHS Coordinator role, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and we will be in contact.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search