Multi Skilled Mechanical Engineer (Plumbing Bias) - High Wycombe - £37,377 Plus Excellent Benefits.
Are you an enthusiastic Multi Skilled Mechanical Engineer with a plumbing bias, Looking for a new role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global facilities management company in the UK Based at one of their prestigious client's sites in High Wycombe.
Location: High Wycombe
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 5:00pm - Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Salary: £37,377 Plus Excellent Benefits
- Responsible for carrying out planned preventive maintenance on all assets in accordance with the site task schedules.
- Ensure Reactive tasks throughout the building are completed.
- Servicing TMV'S Pressurisation units, vented/unvented hot water cylinders.
- Supervising and Monitoring of Sub-contractors works whilst on site.
- Maintaining the Cleanliness of plant room, storage areas and workshops.
- Provide relevant information to allow repair quotes to be completed in line with SLA'S.
- Plumbing, Pipe fitting, Sanitary Ware, Commercial size toilet facilities and showers.
- Ensure Plant faults and defects are reported and rectified.
The Ideal Candidate:
- City & Guilds Plumbing 6035
- City & Guilds 6189 (Plumbing & Heating)
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in plumbing or equivalent with Vast experience in a similar role
- Full valid UK driver's license
- Good working Knowledge of HVAC & BMS
- Previous experience working in an Multi Skilled Plumbing/ Mechanical role or similar
- Familiarity and ability to work to Water Supply Regulations and Control of Legionalla L8 requirements.
- Ability to prioritise and plan out work requests.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search