Project Director East Europe (solar PV EPC) A rare opportunity to join a global giant in the field of renewable energy has become available. My Client is seeking an experienced candidate to join their construction management team at a time of great growth and expansion.The Role: The role requires extensive experience in the EPC of utility scale solar PV projects. The Project Director East Europe, based out of Poland, will be responsible for controlling & monitoring the Project Management and Operational and Administrative Teams of the regional offices to ensure their smooth operation and on-time and within budget completion of the Projects. The Project Director East Europe will work closely with the Accounting Department, Engineering Department, Client Project Execution Team, Development Team within my clients business, as well as externally with the subcontractors, equipment suppliers and clients/developers to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company's quality standards. The Project Director East Europe will report directly to the Regional General ManagerYour role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Projects Development including, amongst other things: Directing and monitoring RFQ and RFP processes coming from external and internal developers, studies RFP documentation and provides input and assistance, develop the cost analysis and financial offer and receives approval from the General Manager and CEO
- Projects Initiation including, amongst other things: Leads the creation of the Project Execution Team (Project Manager, Construction Manager, Project Engineers and other supporting members), Visits the project sites together with nominated Project Manager and Construction Manager and is involved in the search of local services suppliers and subcontractors (accommodation, transportation, security services, civil works etc.)
- Projects Execution & Monitoring including, amongst other things: Reviews and approves the budget and cost analysis updates with Project Manager and Financial Controller. Reports financial issues to General Manager, Overviews and approves the submission of change orders to the customers by the Project Managers.
- Logistics & Customs including, amongst other things: Composes together with Project Managers and HQ Logistics department the Logistics Plan for every project, Is aware of Customs Clearance procedures and monitors and assists the custom clearance procedure of all materials.
- Financial & Budgeting including, amongst other things: Is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the cost analysis and onshore and offshore budgets, Monitors and approves all administration and operational costs of the regional offices
- Recruitment, Labour & Immigration including, amongst other things: Manages the recruitment of administrative and operational personnel of the regional offices, Approves the recruitment of construction personnel for the projects.
- Administration & Legal including, amongst other things: Directs and supervises administrative personnel in regional offices, Reviews and approves supplier & subcontractor contracts onshore and participates in the creation of offshore contracts.
- Operations & Maintenance of Projects including, amongst other things: Assists the HQ Operations & Maintenance Department with regional matters, Overviews the O&M budget for each site
Essential Skills / Qualifications:You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- University Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Postgraduate studies in management or economics (preferred)
- Proven track record of 10+ years in Project Management of which 3+ years in a similar role within solar PV EPC
- Excellent use of English Language
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project/Primavera
- Demonstrable experience in Staff Management and Leadership
- Must be able to work under pressure and possess strong communication skills, negotiation skills and teamwork
- Should be flexible, involving travelling to several countries in East Europe, long working hours and weekends
- Must be legally entitled to work in the EU
With a competitive salary plus bonus plus a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious global Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search