IMS Scotland are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Glasgow. As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working closely with the contract delivery team ensuring the profitability, cash management, cost control and accurate reporting of the projects.
- Being an integral part of the Projects Team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of our projects.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money.
- Operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of Subcontractors
- Final sign off on the as-built documentation to ensure in line with commercial measures and actual build
- Verifying Subcontractor's payment applications.
You will need:
- Education to degree level or equivalent industry recognised Quantity Surveying qualification
- Sufficient experience in Telecoms utilities build management
- Experience of NEC forms of construction contracts on infrastructure projects.
- Quantity Surveyor experience in a reactive working enviroment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in Quantity Surveying then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search