Technician Technician needed in Hampshire on the South Coast close to, Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Eastleigh and Winchester.The Role Promotion of positive Health and Safety culture:
- Purchase and delivery of materials and equipment:
- Optimal resource allocation and utilisation
- Project Documentation Reviews
- Mobilisation, site set-up and execution of on-site installation works
- Delivery of on-the-job training
- Supervision of Operatives and Contractors
- Act as the main Enerveo site contact for the client/ client's representative
- Experience in delivering/supervising multidisciplinary electrical and/or mechanical projects.
- Understanding of basic design principles.
- NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor or qualified to City and Guilds 2391.
- 18th Edition
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification or equivalent.
- Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) - accreditation of qualifications and experience.
- Authorised Person (AP) - Electrical and/or Mechanical.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An enhanced employer pension contribution rate of 6%
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Free eye test vouchers and vouchers towards the cost of glasses (dependent on test results)
- Access to 'Perks online' - our Enerveo benefits portal with 1000's of high street, online, supermarket, cinema, travel and gym discounts.
- Agile ways of working for office colleagues.
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking collaborative team who will focus on your future career and development.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search