We are looking to hire a Highways Works Programmer for an industry leading construction company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with great training and development opportunities.
Role: Highways Works Programmer
Pay Rate: £27,500 to £32,500 plus benefits
Location: Brixworth, Northamptonshire
Hours: Monday to Friday Days 40 hours per week
- 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service.
- Matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution.
- Employee Share Scheme option (Share save and Share Incentive Plan).
- Create, maintain, and adapt programmes of works using Microsoft Project
- Drive programme efficiency's and opportunities wherever possible, attending regular meetings with the client on a weekly basis providing updates on the integrated works programme.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Designers, and the Commercial Team to ensure smooth delivery of the programme.
- Ensuring compliance with current Construction (Design Management) Regulations and compliance with noticing procedures under the Traffic Management Act
- Ensure that key business targets and KPI's are met and wherever possible exceeded, highlight any potential problems that are identified at an early stage and plans initiated to mitigate risk.
- Checking that the appropriate road spaces are in place.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in the delivery of civil engineering projects and highways maintenance works
- Ability to understand statutory obligations relating to working on the public highway.
- Working knowledge of Construction (Design Management) regulations.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Bert or Shelly at 02920731187 or send CV via application
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search