We are looking to recruit Inbound Call Centre Advisors to work for a well-known utility's provider based in Belfast. This is on a Temporary basis for a minimum of 1 year. This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming team in a modern office the offers flexibility, hybrid working and uncapped commission.
Salary: £22,087 per annum plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday to Friday rolling shift pattern (37 hours per week)
- Week 1 - 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Week 2 - 09:30am - 18:00pm
- Week 3 - 10:00am - 18:30pm
Location: Belfast (Hybrid once training is complete 1-2 days in the office / 3-4 Home Working)
- Answer service only inbound customer calls
- Help customers through the energy switching process and help to retain existing customers.
- Meet KPI objectives which include switching and retention's as well as other operational targets such as system input and reporting.
- provide customers with a warm, friendly, and supportive experience that meets all regulatory guidelines and internal compliance procedures.
- Understand our competitors pricing and activity, share market and competitor knowledge with your team so that we are constantly learning and improving the experience for our customers.
The Successful Candidate:
- Great customer service skills and a friendly demeanour
- The ability to work independently to hit objectives and targets.
- Keen to learn and work in a competitive, supportive, and fun environment.
- Highly computer literate
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search