Fibrelay Utilities are looking for Fibre Installers to join their team in the Brighton area. As a Fibre Installer you will be responsible of the fibre optic link from the external DP to an internal termination point where possible utilising the existing entry point. A pre-terminated fibre lead will then be run to the customers IT rack or newly provided Router. This role will consist of splicing and testing of fibres and troubleshooting problems.
- Travelling to customers place of business.
- Testing new installation connections.
- Provide detail to the Installs Manager to support weekly reporting on progress, risks, and review Lessons learnt/Best Practice
- Help identify any risks in delivering on time or over budget.
You will need:
- Proven work experience as a business installer
- Good knowledge of Fibre Optics.
- Excellent knowledge of fibre splicing & testing
- Physically fit and able to undertake some external work prior to installation.
- Ability to use ladders, open chambers and pull short lengths of cable prior to installation taking place
If you have the experience and skills or would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search