We are looking to recruit a Contract Administrator to work for a well-known utility's provider based in Perth. This is on a Temporary basis for a minimum of 6 Months. This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming team in a modern office the offers flexibility and hybrid working.
Salary: £24,819 pro rata
Hours: Monday to Friday rolling days
Location: Perth (Hybrid once training is complete 1-2 days in the office / 3-4 Home Working)
- Administration and processing of Business Energy Sales contracts for both new and existing customers
- Ensuring that contracts are set up accurately.
- Answering customer queries from business customers and third-party intermediaries via Telephone and Email
- Provide high levels of customer care and account management.
- Working to set timescales using established processes and guides.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in a fast passed administrative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of organisational skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience in customer services
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search