Carbon60 are looking to hire a Senior Bid Manager to work for a leading infrastructure company with excellent career opportunities, progression, and job security.
Location: Stockton-on-Tees (Covering Northeast and Yorkshire bids)
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday)
- Private medical insurance for yourself (with the option to buy family cover)
- Life Assurance
- Defined contribution pension scheme matched up to 8%
- 2 days volunteering opportunities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme including financial advice and guidance.
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible Benefits scheme
- Drive solutions to individual projects with detailed construction knowledge while assisting in shaping department strategy and resource management.
- Lead and managing strategically important/business critical individual project and framework bids.
- Ownership and accountability for the performance and deliverable's of specific Bid Teams and act as Main "Point of Contact" with Client/Design Team.
- Setting, managing, and leading bid strategy/win themes; bid programme development; allocation of deliverable's ; bid settlement process and client interviews.
- Formulating, developing, and facilitating risk identification, mitigation, and alternative proposals inc. value engineering and optioneering.
- Input into the planning and programming and the development of construction methodologies.
- Assist Pre-construction Manager with bid evaluation and the allocation / appropriate level of team resources to bids.
The Successful Candidate:
- Self-motivated individual and leader, not afraid of a challenge, be results driven and have an entrepreneurial approach to solution finding and contributing to continuous improvement.
- HNC/D or degree level in Construction Management/Civil Engineering.
- Professional accreditation (desired).
- Experience of working in and managing a bid team for either contractor or consultancy (essential).
- Evidence of working on high value and/or technically complex construction bids including frameworks with input into design, planning and commercial strategy.
- A detailed understanding of construction procurement process/sequence and routes to market.
- Good knowledge of building, civil engineering and general construction techniques and methodology.
- Ability to author technical and quality narrative and edit same by others.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search