Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Supervisor to join their team in Crawley. As a Transport Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the execution and direction of all transportation matters within the area of operation. This includes organising schedules, ensuring that vehicles and plant are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Ensuring and producing schedules so that all vehicles and large plant attend MOTs, Tacho calibration, PMIs and any other inspections as required
- Ensuring all vehicle and large plant are in a safe and road worthy condition, in line with legislation and Operators license obligations
- Samsara user and driver administration
- Tagging of vehicles on Samsara
- Deputising for the Transport Manager or Transport Administrator
You will need:
- Managers CPC
- Cat C or C+E License
- Vehicle Maintenance Experience
- Fleet Supervision
If you have the skills and would like to join a great team please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search