Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their team in Cliffe. As a Commercial Administrator you will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration support on numerous projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk.
- Support QS team in the preparation of interim and final accounts on NEC3/4 Contracts in particular, plus additional bespoke contract forms
- Manage day to day commercial and contract administration activities
- Support sub-contract procurement activity
- Support QS team in the administration of sub-contract valuations and final accounts
- Support QS team in the Commercial and Contractual compliance with NEC3/4 requirements via CEMAR
You will need:
- Experience and knowledge of NEC contracts
- Full UK Driver's Licence
- IT Literate
Should this be a role for you or you would like to know more, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search