We are looking to hire a Ganger for an industry leading construction company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with great training and development opportunities.
Pay Rate: £14ph to £16ph (Dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday Days (Weekend work available)
- 22 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- £60 per night accommodation allowance + £20 per night food allowance
- Unlimited overtime available at 1.3 to 1.9 rate (Average earnings up to £60,000)
- Taking personal responsibility for Health & Safety performance and overall quality of work
- Communicating with the ganger and other colleagues as required updating them on progress.
- Coordinating all site activities
- Meeting productivity targets
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience in Utilities
- EUSR Water Hygiene Trained (can obtained in the role)
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Bert or Shelly at 02920731187 or send CV via application
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search