Health and Safety Manager - Facilities Management - £50 - £63k DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, ambitious Health & Safety Manager, a chance to join the team of one of the country's foremost Facilities Management companies working on the Hertfordshire site of their prestigious client, a world leading player in the pharmaceutical industry. You will provide professional support and guidance to the operational team, devising and meeting the highest standards to ensure processes are followed to the clients' expectations.
Salary: £50 - £63k DOE
- Embed Health & Safety best practice.
- Undertake new initiatives across the Health & Safety portfolio.
- Manage a regular audit and reporting program.
- Act as Health & Safety subject matter expert for the team
- Manage any risks associated with subcontractors or third-party suppliers.
- Maintain COSHH register.
- Should be a Chartered Member of IOSH (Desirable)
- Should possess a NEBOSH Diploma and be an internal auditor in ISO45001
- Should possess strong technical, engineering understanding in a manufacturing, ideally pharmaceutical environment.
- Should be able to demonstrate evidence of practical audit / inspection experience.
- Should offer exposure to incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Ideally have experience of working across both Hard and Soft Service provision.
- Be able to complete pre employment checks (Basic DBS)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search