Lanes Infrastructure are looking for an Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This role is site based and will cover Lanes-I sites in Eastbourne As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting the Project Quantity Surveyor in providing commercial and contractual administration of projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk.
- Measurement and valuation of the works (typically BoQ / Schedule of Rates)
- Work with the Project Manager / Contract Manager to control and manage costs within budget and secure full entitlements of Earned Value to maximise profitability.
- Working with delivery team and planners to measure delay and secure extensions of time
- Administration of EWN & CE procedures to manage risk and secure entitlements
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts
You will need:
- 3 A-levels or equivalent (B-Tec / HND) BSc Quantity Surveying (or working towards / wanting to commence)
- Full Driving Licence
- Basic Microsoft Project
If you are looking to build a career in Quantity Surveying and have the skills, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search