GCU Utilities are looking for a Reinstatement Manager to join them in North Tyneside. As a Reinstatement Manager will effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational duties of reinstatement operatives, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time in a safe and compliant manner.
- Management and supervision of all reinstatement operatives
- Support in the delivery of the business KPI's and aiming to continuing to improve supplier performance
- Order materials/plant/transport etc as required for field resources to undertake their role
- To ensure resource capacity matches workload
- To measure and record work undertaken daily
You will need:
- Previous experience of working as a Supervisor
- NRSWA ticket
- Full UK drivers licence
Please apply now if you have the skills or would like to know more!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search