Description Our client is an engineering design consultancy specialising in temporary works design and construction sequences.Known for carrying the UK's largest and most complex commissions through to completion, they are now looking for Design Engineers to join their Warrington engineering design team.They have established an impressive portfolio of projects and a culture of ambition that drives forward their success. Working on buildings, bridges, geotechnical, marine work, refurbishments, railways, infrastructure and demolition.As a Design Engineer, you'll get to use your creative problem-solving abilities to produce top-notch design solutions, plan and manage project budgets, and maintain quality and service delivery standards.This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly experienced design team, and take on the challenge of delivering specialist design solutions for a wide range of infrastructure projects across the UK.Responsibilities
- Work as part of the design team, seek supervision where necessary and be prepared to lead the work of other team members as required.
- Effectively communicate technical design matters to other engineers and technicians in the design team.
- Execute designs of a moderate level of complexity involving various design disciplines ensuring your work meets the requirements of CDM 2015.
- Accurately interpret briefing information, select and apply appropriate design codes, standards and design software and effectively use them for designs.
- Lead site inspections and surveys. Effectively contribute in technical correspondence and meetings with 3rd parties.
- BEng, BSc (Hons) or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Demonstrated progression towards Incorporated or Chartered status
- Minimum 2 years of relevant post graduate experience of consultancy-based design
- Good level of knowledge and understanding of Civil Engineering design and practice, particularly Temporary Works.
- Experience of working on construction projects and application of construction techniques
- Experience in the application of British and European codes for ultimate limit state and permissible stress deign. Particularly BS 5975:2019.
- Knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation particularly CDM 2015
Car allowance, excellent pension and healthcare are just some of the fantastic benefits on offer. If you're looking for an opportunity to make the most of your skills and work on challenging infrastructure projects, this is the role for you.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search