Description Our client is an engineering design consultancy specialising in temporary works design and construction sequences. Known for carrying the UK's largest and most complex commissions through to completion, they are now looking for Design Engineers to join their Warrington engineering design team.
They have established an impressive portfolio of projects and a culture of ambition that drives forward their success. Working on buildings, bridges, geotechnical, marine work, refurbishments, railways, infrastructure and demolition.
This role would suit a Design Engineer who is ready to take the next step up in their career. You will be responsible for leading and managing a variety of design projects, working alongside other departments to ensure project success. This is a great opportunity to develop your technical and project management skills, and to expand your professional network.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly experienced design team and take on the challenge of delivering specialist design solutions for a wide range of infrastructure projects across the UK.
- Effectively lead a multidisciplinary design team.
- Instigate and lead the discussion and agreement of technical design matters for all in the design team.
- Execute multidisciplinary designs and checks to a high level of technical complexity effectively utilising other team members as required to ensure all work meets the requirements of CDM 2015.
- Actively apply your knowledge and experience to manage and mentor junior members of the design team to assist with their development.
- Act as lead technical contact to the client and 3rd parties for the design project and proactively provide technical support to the client's site teams.
- BEng/MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership with ICE or IStructE
- Minimum 7 years post graduate experience of consultancy-based design.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of technical principles underlying Civil Engineering design and practice, particularly Temporary Works.
- Experience of working on construction projects and application of construction techniques.
- Comprehensive ability in the application of British and European codes for ultimate limit state and permissible stress deign. Particularly BS5975:2019.
- Broad experience in the use of civil engineering design software for structural and geotechnical design and finite element analysis.
- Highly experienced practitioner in the application of UK Health and Safety legislation particularly CDM 2015.
Car allowance, excellent pension and healthcare are just some of the fantastic benefits on offer. If you're looking for an opportunity to make the most of your skills and work on challenging infrastructure projects, this is the role for you.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search