50,000 - 60,000 DOE
The Role: I am currently recruiting for a proven Project Planner, for a permanent / staff position, with experience of EPC utility scale solar PV projects to join my client's construction management team in Milan, Italy. As project planner you set out the policies/practices to make sure the team keep on the right path for the projects. Mapping out costs, time schedules, resources, and risks etc and as the project planner you will be responsible for drawing up strategies that will help to prevent delays etc from derailing a project. The project planner will report to the Project Managers and the Project Director of the projects.Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Create, maintain &Monitoring, review and administer construction schedules and plans to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
- Produce progress reports and forecasts for team members, clients and stakeholders as directed by the Project Manager and Director
- Work very closely with Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and programme major projects with your desired Planning Program.
- Budget and track project costs
- Estimate, plan and organize resources.
- Create a risk management plan.
- Demonstrate engineering/construction experience delivering technically challenging construction works.
- Identifying shortcomings and advise on action plans on cost reduction efforts.
- Baseline project programmes ensuring the critical path works are on schedule.
- Produce tender plans to support bids
Essential Skills / Qualifications: You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- University or Technical Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- 5+ years' experience as a project planner in the construction industry
- Experience in Solar Power Plant construction is obligatory.
- PMP Certification is required.
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project (at least Level 3) and Primavera P6
- Advanced use of Microsoft office and SharePoint experience
- EU driving licence
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search