Project Financial Controller
Up to 65,000 gross
Are you an experienced Project Financial Controller looking for your next meaningful move? A superb opportunity has arisen to join my global energy Client in the role of Project Financial Controller on a permanent / staff position in Milan, Italy. This is a great opening for an experienced Project Financial Controller to join my client's financial team at a time of great opportunity and development. The main function of the Project Financial Controller is to be the key control of all financial aspects of the project and the main responsibilities include project setup, budgeting, forecasting, revenue recognition, variance analysis, and reporting.The main duties of the Project Financial Controller role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Work side-by-side with Project Managers and serve as the Finance Representative on project teams.
- Follows up on Projects budget and reports about their financial performance and progress.
- Reviews all costs to date and accrued commitments monthly and endure accuracy and completeness.
- Keeps up to date all actual Projects costs incurred and provides monthly rolling forecasts reports, noting any variance to the budget.
- Cash management of the project, and accurate cash flow forecasting
- Prepare payments for vendors in cooperation with Project Managers.
- Prepare and submit project's Weekly/monthly progress reports, financial dashboards, or other reports as required.
- Reports to Country Finance Manager and support him as required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
The Project Financial Controller will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- University Degree in Finance and/or Accounting (a master's degree would be considered an asset)
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in an EPC environment (solar PV would be advantageous).
- Financial reporting experience under IFRS and familiarity with key accounting judgements for engineering services businesses and accounting for long term projects.
- Exposure in international working environments
- Solid knowledge of Accounting and General Chart of Accounts
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP preferred (not mandatory)
- Strong organising and planning skills, problem solving and analytical ability.
- Italian & English language at a business level
- Open to candidates legally entitled to work in Italy.
With an excellent package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious global Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search