Receptionist/Administrator - Facilities Management - Didcot - £10.90 per hour plus benefits
Are you an experienced Receptionist with excellent administrative skills looking for a permanent Part Time role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' contracts based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Salary: £10.90 per hour plus benefits
Hours of work: 1pm - 5:15pm Monday - Friday
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Receive all visitors at the main reception in a professional manner ensuring that hosts are informed.
- Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and that callers are dealt with in a professional, helpful manner.
- Carry out general reception duties ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted always.
- Sort, process & deliver incoming and outgoing mail/parcels including samples, parcels, recorded and special deliveries.
- Providing timely updates and responses to customers in relation to progress on jobs raised and any queries that they may have.
- Processing hospitality requests and laying out/clearing away teas/coffees/lunches after the event.
- Collecting data for monthly KPIs and reporting purposes e.g., updating spreadsheets with jobs such as portering and cleaning requests.
- Processing customer feedback and monitoring responses.
The successful person:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a front facing environment
- Able to work under pressure on occasions such as supporting emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work productively in a busy team environment
- Computer literate with experience in all MS Office packages
- Food Hygiene Certificate an advantage
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search