A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Fitters at a local engineering firm who specialise in the Automotive sector. You'll be joining an established team of experienced Mechanics on a 6-month rolling contract with the possibilities for extension.
- Stripping of commercial vehicles
- Building bespoke vehicles
- Read and interpret mechanical instructions
- Use a variety of hand and bench tools (torque wrenches etc.)
- Work as part of a team or on your own using initiative
- Previous experience in a mechanical assembling role
- Working from an instruction work log
- Previous experience within a mechanical environment
- Previous experience using workshop tools including torque wrenches, socket wrenches, screw driver etc.
The role is inside IR-35 so we will be unable to engage with LTD companies
If you fit the criteria and are interested apply now, interviews will be held shortly. For more information contact Carbon60
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search