Receptionist/Administrator - Facilities Management - Kinsale, Cork - 30,000 Euro's
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Kinsale, Cork.
Salary: 30,000 Euro's
Location: Cork, Kinsale
Hours of work: 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3:30pm Friday.
Free transport to site available from Cork City
- Managing reception
- Admin tasks as delegated by Client
- Visitor Management
- Support to onsite Sports & Social Team
- Designated Admin functions
- Courier and mail processing
- Assisting on Facilities Services project
- Supporting the Site Project leadership team
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in a Reception/Administrator role
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
- Previous reception experience in Manufacturing environment desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of compliance standards in a highly regulated environment
- Diligent and organised
- Able to manage own workload following direction from site leads
- Strong IT skills
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search