Manufacturing Engineer (Tooling) - Bristol - £45,140 - £46,360 (inclusive of shift allowance) DOE plus excellent benefits
This company, a world leading supplier/manufacturer within the Aerospace sector, require a Manufacturing Engineer (Tooling) to be based at their site in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation who are experiencing significant growth and can take your career to the next level.
Salary: Up to £45,140 - £46,360 (inclusive of shift allowance), DOE, plus excellent benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm (2-week rotating pattern)
- Responsible for the development of the deployed tooling including mandrels, mould tools, machining fixtures, major assembly jigs and cell specific tooling.
- Provide a trouble shooting service to operations ensuring prompt resolution of issues.
- Create a tool preventative maintenance plan (TPM) for the deployed tooling, based on data analysis and the engineering requirements.
- Support manufacturing trials in the introduction of production improvements and modification changes.
- Produce project plans to manage small-scale projects in support of the overall plan and create relevant key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Provide technical support to the Manufacture Engineering and Quality team in product development, first article process, modifications and build process amendments.
- You will have some hands-on experience in the development of Tooling solutions within a composite manufacturing arena. Ideally this will include tools such as mandrels, mould tools, machining fixtures, major assembly jigs
- Working knowledge of CATIA would be desirable
- Experience within the aerospace arena
- Good communication skills
- Experience in identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Experience in the logical analysis and solving of problems
- Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering Discipline
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search