Lanes-I have an exciting opportunity for a Streetworks Coordinator to join them in Crawley. As a street works coordinator you will be responsible for finishing the process for Street works permits using notice management systems, ensuring compliance with NRSWA.
- Secure street works permits as per the scheduled project delivery
- Obtain permit extensions as required
- Converse with management to ensure project targets are met and inform of any complications / obstacles to delivery
- Maintain permit schedules to a high standard.
- Work with supervision and project managers to ensure works are planned accordingly.
You will need:
- Must be Street works experienced
- Previous experience within a Street works/Noticing environment essential
- NRSWA qualification preferred
- An understanding of local government and contract management
- Ability to read Civils Plans and to permit from them direct
If you are street works experienced and would like to join a great team and build a career with Lanes-I please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search