ROLE: Maintenance Electrician PAY RATE: £15 per hour. JOB TYPE: Contract Ongoing (3 Months) LOCATION: Leeds HOURS: Monday to Friday Days THE ROLE
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services.
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices.
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services.
- Have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems.
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- On occasion carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Qualified to 18th Edition Amendment 2 IEE regs.2391 Test and inspecting.
- At least three years post apprenticeship experience within a maintenance environment
- Current enhanced DBS required.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Bert on 02920731187 or send CV via application
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search