Site Operations ManagerLocation: Sudbury Contract: Permanent Working hours: Monday - Friday Salary: up to £45,000 dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsWe are looking for an experienced Site Operations Manager with a proven track record in soft and hard FM services delivery on behalf of an industry-leading facilities management company to join a large FMCG account.You would have a multi-service FM experience covering both - soft and hard services, excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills, strong customer focus and a good understanding of manufacturing environment as well as good commercial sense. You would look after a great team delivering catering, cleaning, grounds, security and hard services.About the job:
- Manage a team to increase revenue opportunities (cash sales, labour efficiency, deliver on GOP)
- Maintain client relationships and manage long term successful partnership
- Recruit, induct and develop talented employees and actively manage performance.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and new business
- Management of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation relating to the building portfolio ensuring the statutory requirements are met and all records maintained
- Drive the safe behaviour message through the teams using the tools available, focusing on Zero accidents
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement
- Facilities Management experience in both - soft and hard service delivery
- Great commercial sense
- P&L experience
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Effective communication skills
- Great team leadership and stakeholder management skills
- IT literate
- Commercial acumen
- Customer focused approach
- Good understanding of manufacturing environment
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search