We are looking for experienced Site Agents to work with our trusted partner on the Thames Water Framework (Amp7). Our client is a leading UK building, infrastructure, engineering and fit out company with extensive experience working across a range of sectors including healthcare, education, highways, infrastructure, environment and justice.As Site Agent, you will be managing projects within the Infrastructure Business Unit in the Water streams from contract award through to completion - achieving acceptable financial outcomes whilst adhering to the quality, safety and environmental policies.You will report to either a Contracts Manager or Project Manager depending on the value and complexity of project and personal experience/ability.Location: Full time site based. Thames Valley Region: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire Travel: Travel between project & Reading office to be expectedThis position is available as a contract role, or a permanent role. Please make your consultant aware of which is your preference.Responsibilities:
- Resource allocation and management of Site staff.
- Reporting to the senior Manager on Department budget control procedures for contracts and progress against programme.
- Ensuring safe systems of work and the Company Safety Policy are practiced.
- Enforcement and monitoring of the Division's Quality Assurance and Environmental systems.
- Management of projects/contracts.
- Communication at all levels regarding progress of projects.
- Line management/supervision for Sub Agents & General Foreman.
- Indirectly supervise Site Engineer, Foreman and Gangers.
- Civil Engineering/Construction management degree
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
- Site qualifications: Black or White CSCS card, SMSTS (5 day), First Aid at Work (4 day), CITB Health and Safety, EUSR National Water Hygiene card, Thames Water Passport
- Evidence of relevant post-graduation practical training e.g., attendance on courses for Form of Contracts, Formwork/Falsework Appreciation, Concrete Technology, H & S Management etc.
- Possesses proven experience on challenging and diverse projects with major clients e.g., LUL, HA, Water Companies, Petro/Chem.
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress to Site Agent through career development with both theoretical and practical experience.
- Driving license and willingness to travel between site locations.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search