Plumber - Brentford £33,000pa - £35,000pa + excellent benefits 40 hrs pw Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm What we offer: A chance to be part of something greater. You'll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you'll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you'll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
Main Responsibilities As a Plumber in Brentford, you are also a problem solver, and safety promoter. We will rely on your expert knowledge and technical skills to identify repair and/or replacement needs. You will also oversee installing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading systems and equipment. By keeping others safe, your actions have meaningful impact. You belong in a team where you can act with purpose and thrive in your own way. You will be responsible for carrying out all types of plumbing work, including emergency reactive plumbing; from taps & toilets to cold water tanks and cylinders and tracing & fixing leaks Maintaining the highest levels of customer service. What you'll do:
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity, to a wide range of Mechanical and Plumbing Building Services equipment including but not limited distribution heating, boilers, pumps, compressed air systems, sanitary ware, fan coil and air handling units and BMS systems and other equipment found in modern commercial/industrial premises.
- Our Plumber will be an essential part of the local team who will ensure the safe operation and repair of all M&E building services and fabric equipment on the site.
- Take part in to provide a reactive maintenance service outside operating hours of the site.
- To undertake weekend/out of hours working to complete intrusive maintenance activities that cannot be undertaken in client operating hours.
- Our Plumber will be working in line with the Permit to Work System.
- To implement systems that will ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency.
- Participate in departmental energy saving schemes and promote the understanding and importance of the economic use of energy.
- Take part in Appraisals/Performance Reviews including the recognition of training and development needs.
- Our Plumber will monitor site performance of sub-contractors and report poor performance.
- Use of IT systems (Handheld device) as part of the CAFM system.
- Our Plumber will work in line with issued Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- HND or NVQ or equivalent in a relevant subject (Plumbing/Mechanical)
- IOSH Passport or CSCS Card
- 5 years' experience in Plumbing building services and plant engineering
- An excellent communicator with an understanding of customer experience
Don't wait, apply today for this opportunity that offers amazing career development opportunities.
For further information please call Alina 07392932922
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search